Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Temptress -- Chapter 2

The Temptress -- Chapter 2

He spied a beautiful goddess across the nearly vacant Safeway. He eased towards her, walking with a slight spring in his step.

This woman was the most exquisite creature that Jim had seen in a long time.

“Oh baby, take me home and tenderize my meat,” exclaimed Jim. He watched her as she stood mesmerized by the meat in the counter display.

‘Excuse me,” Malia said “Did you say something?”

“Hi, my name is Jim an I was just admiring your little outfit there.” He gave a slight grin looking at her as if she where a steak that he was ready to devour. She looked at him with disbelief and amazement, not knowing whether to believe him or not.

She simply said “thank you.” The outfit that he was complimenting her on consisted of a tight black skirt which ended right above the tips of her garters, a black see thru nylon bodysuit which looked like a second skin on her, and running up past her slinky knee were high black leather boots with a stiletto heel.

“Umph, the sight of a women in those boots, just turns me on something fierce” he said.

“I was just noticing your cart there, why all the meat?” he tried again.

Her reply was “Well, I have a 8 German shepards at home.”

“Oh. What are their names?” Jim tried to sound interested.

“Doc, Dopey, Sleazy, Bashful, Horny, Grumpy, Sleepy and Happy, those are all the charteristics in which I like in all my men”.

Jim’s thinking to himself “Damn, all this an she might have a brain too!”

Malia’s slender frame came up to the top of Jim’s chest even with her heels, With her long auburn hair which flowed to the middle of her back and her piercing hazel eyes. He suspected that with those looks she could stop a bank robbery in progress.

They talked all throughout the store, passing up first one isle then down another each picking up the thing that they needed.

When they reached the checkout, Jim asked “Why don’t you let me help you out with your groceries?”

He followed her out to her car a 69 Camaro that was painted candy apple red.

Jim said “You know we have been talking for a half hour an I really don’t know your name yet.”

“Oh, I’m sorry it’s Malia.”

“Well, Malia it’s a pleasure to meet you”

“I would like to ask you, what you are doing later to night?” Jim asked.

“I was just going to go back to my place and finish reading the latest of my Anne Rice books, I really like her books”

“Yeah, I like her books as well.”

“You could come back to my place for a glass of wine and some… “ Malia said.

“That sounds great. I’ll follow you in my car” Jim said.

“Hum, no I would like it very much if you would ride with me.”

“All right I could do that, let me just put my groceries in your trunk and we’ll be off.” He didn’t want to appear to eager. He’s thinking to himself “I’m going to get lucky tonight, damn where’s those condoms of mine?”

“Malia, I’ll be right back I need to get my jacket out of my car.” He used this ploy so that he could go get his condoms that were in the glove compartment.

He returned carrying his jacket and various other items stuffed in his pockets.

“All set”, Malia purred, looking at Jim with hunger in her hazel eyes.

“Tell me about your house, I’d really like to know since I’m thinking about going into the real-estate business,” he said.

“Well,” Giggling “It has 4 bedrooms, a dungeon, a hot tub, a gigantic backyard, and a three car garage and best of all the rooms are sound proof so we don’t wake the neighbors. Since it’s a Victorian on top of Russian Hill I have to conscious of them”.

“And you live there all by yourself?” he asked.

‘No, my assistant, Anastasia lives with me, but she gone for the weekend. Usually she does all of my shopping for me, I don’t normally do this type of shopping for myself.”

“Wow, lucky I found you, then huh?”

They pulled into the garage, Jim see’s that she also has a Jaguar, and a Mercedes.

Jim said, “Wow great cars” he longed to have enough money one day to own one of those beauties.

“Yeah, I like them,” She hated talking about cars, they were just cars to her after all.

Following her up the stairs he helped carry the groceries, she wiggled her tight lushes butt in his face.

When they got to the top she led him into the kitchen with it’s stainless steel interior. The frig had glass doors on, so you could see all of the contents.

“Let me help you put those groceries away, Malia” he said.

No comments: